Jumping among too many things, I try to get a clear mind, not loosing my focus. Today and tomorrow I am off. I will concentrate on my documents. in addition, get everything organized, ready for the trip.
Glad mom found the better way for me to get a spot in U.S. consulate, she is way too SMART and CALM when handling tough situations. I have a list of things to check before I leave for trip, aha, check this one!
xixi, busy time, I only can go to "books" to find my get-away moments. I went back quickly skimming read several books, well, thankfully I read before, otherwise, with this speed, just too crazy. I like those books, hey, what a hack! I do not even share this blog with others, just blahblahblah here :)
"To kill a monckingbird", still remember when Mark VH recommended this book to me, my mind was sucked into the words; "The fountainhead" by Ayn Rand, Tricia likes this one, so do I; "Siddhartha Hermann Hesse" and "Occupied America", there are certain sections, my favorite, I just jumped there to taste my old feelings.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment